28 February 2006

The Bay Bridged

I wrote an entry yesterday, but of course, forgot to post it ;-) So until I retrieve my laptop from home, this mini-update will have to do. I have been super busy lately. Not only am I finally learning to be social after the workday has closed, I have also developed an addiction to spinning (group indoor biking). So working, babysitting, spinning and the "occasional" social outing has combined to make me a lazy blogger of late.

So until you get to read the forthcoming update about my split pants, you can check out this website two of my favorite people put together. My friends Ben and Christian are surveying the local music scene and putting together a weekly podcast downloadable through itunes. Check it out:

http://www.thebaybridged.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home