04 July 2007

Legally Blonde

Little did I know one could create a lyric out of, "Omigod! Omigod you guys!" But this is indeed what I learned this past Sunday afternoon when I saw a matinée performance of Legally Blonde: The Musical, with Kim. Up for the weekend from DC, I knew she was one of a small number of people I would ever be able to convince to see the musical - because as reluctant as we are to admit it, we were in the same sorority at Berkeley. However, the way I like to look at it is that we both similarly have a mutual appreciation for high and pop culture. While the musical lacked a certain cohesion at times, we laughed from the rafters (literally - we're poor) and only feigned embarrassment a few times so as to preserve a facade of dignity.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MzWXtstA6_w&mode=related&search=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home